While it is a good practice for the visitor of any review site to treat every product recommendation with a healthy degree of skepticism, it would be a mistake to assume that every review is invalid just because there may be a commission paid to the reviewer. Here are some of the readers protections we attempt to build into our reviews:
1. Many of the reviews contain lots of factual information that is easily verifiable. We always try to provide an honest and accurate assessment.
2. The review includes a section that is a subjective summary. This is based on the personal experience of the reviewer.
3. Attempts are made to establish the general consensus in relation to specific products by reading reviews of those products on other sites, along with user testimonials and we attempt to portray this overall perception in our reviews.
4. We always provide links to the manufacturers’ website to provide additional information that is not available in our reviews. Some of this information can include customer testimonials, more specific product details, sales information, free newsletters and even samples.
5. I both buy and sell on Amazon. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases you make using links on my web site.
These are good rules of practice. It is important for you as a consumer to understand the relationship between a person reviewing the product and the manufacturer.
If you do not see a disclosure policy on a review site, that reviewer may be committing an offense.
I hope that you have a useful and meaningful experience as a direct result of our detailed reviews and articles. We welcome any feedback that may help us to improve your experience when visiting this website.
Our website makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contain on this website or any sites linked to this site.